Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Closer Look At: Jennifer Aniston


I have admired Jennifer Aniston for a long while now. From the time she was making news on “Friends” for her ever changing hairstyles to her simple, classic style of today, she has always seemed down to earth and realistic with her style sense. Most recently I have been loving her new hairstyle and color. I think she looks great with her blonder blond highlights. While I was looking around for inspiration for myself to take to my hairdresser with me, I started to pick up on just how doable Jen's casual clothing styles are for the average girl. To sum up most of her everyday looks I would say you need a pair of aviator or over sized sunglasses, a long scarf, a fitted tee, a pair of skinny jeans with a belt, and a pair of leather boots. For those of us in a colder climate, a bulky cardigan sweater will keep in Aniston's style while adding some warmth. Anyway, the point of this post is to take a closer look at an outfit Jen was seen in that I found to be very flattering, and again, very doable for the average woman. Jen is seen here in her typical aviator glasses but switches up her clothing. Notice her signature scarf is draped over her over sized bag. Seems she doesn't leave home without her scarf! I think this is a great look and started to immediately look for similar pieces to help me recreate it, and without breaking the bank. Here is what I found. Happy styling!




No comments:

Post a Comment